Wednesday, March 9, 2011

we will get the ball rolling soon

So I met with my doctor this morning to discuss our situation, he is a good doctor and believes he can produce the kind of report that MOWA wants, well demands is a better word. Lee and I have an appt with him on the 18th to discuss a game plan. Gordon, the ED arrives back in Canada on the 14th so he will provideus as well what specifics need to be in the report. It feels like we have a plan now which feels good, something to focus on. This morning I was overwhelmed again and just struck with emotion but I pulled myself together becasue I have to, I cant let this over take and consume me, we have to keep going. Thanks again for the love and support even from people we dont even know, you all rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment