So today was a better day, they morning was a little sketchy but then I got a call from a dear friend reminding me that she thinks about us all day long and though it may seem that everyone is just going about thier days and lives that we are still in thier prayers and thought about often. Then I got a few emails other dear friends that just encouraged me and another from a friend of the family. Those little things help SO much to keep us going, they are God's little reminders that He is there for us and will continue to use His people to love and encourage us. Itis easy to praise God in the good times but we have to do it in the hard times as well.
I still havent heard from Gordon, the ED, he returns from Addis on Friday and will be back in the office on Monday so I should hear from him shortly after that. We still have a dr appt on Fri to discuss a game plan and to start the assessment.
Continue to pray that MOWA will change thier mind processing only 5 files a day from 50, families who have just received referrals could be waiting up to a year for a successful court date, so sad. I also emailed the Canadian Embassy in Addis to inquire if they will be meeting with MOWA, I read that the US Embassy is planning to meet with them. .
No comments:
Post a Comment