Friday, August 5, 2011

What a great day!

November 23, 2011, our referral picture, approx 4 months old


Second set of pictures, approx 6 months old

Isn't she perfect? She is now 14 months old, I cant wait to see how much she has changed!

Wow, what a day! We have been overwhelmed with phone calls, emails and messages of love and support. I was even surprised this afternoon with my very first baby celebration! It's finally my turn after all these years, it was SO much fun and SO special, I will remember that feeling FOREVER! There were pink "It's a girl" balloons and cupcakes, thank you so so so much, I will treasure that memory always. 

So my friend and I are going shopping next week, cant wait! I found myself looking at flyer's this afternoon looking for diaper deals he he. I emailed our agency this morning, I am hoping to get an update on her weight so I have more of an idea of what sizes to buy. So much fun!! 

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie ! She is sooooooooooo cute. Congratulations Mommy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. Love her smile and big eyes. Enjoy all the shopping. Girls are so much fun to shop for.

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete