Oh my goodness have I been busy and loving every minute of it!
The other night my friends took me out for my first official shopping trip as a mom, cha ching! It was so much fun, it was so great to have them share that experience with me. I did have a bit of panic/melt down moment in the pharmacy section when buying things like baby gravol, Tylenol etc. It all just kind of hit me that I am responsible for this little life and what if I give her too much medicine and what if I don't know what to do if that happens and on and on???? I kind of freaked out, thankfully my friends assured me that all new moms feel this way, phew!
Last night my lil sis and I sorted through all of my nieces clothes, you should see my living room, you cant even see the floor! We also had a blast in her room unloading all the stuff I bought the night before, again, you cant even see the floor in her room, its great!
Tonight I washed all of the little spoons and bowls I bought the other night. It just made me smile when I seen little colored spoons and bowls in my dishwasher, I have been waiting a long time to see that!
So my little girl, you should just be waking up now, I hope you have a very special day, love you.
Bed time for me!
Sounds like so much fun!!!!! You deserve it and enjoy every wonderful minute of it. Ha Ha isn't this great. :)
ReplyDeleteElsie