Friday, June 17, 2011

Chubby, smiling and little curls!

So I have to thank this wonderful friend who I have never met but we share so much in common, I have to thank her for the wonderful gift she gave me today...

My friend is in Addis right now picking up her son who was in the same orphanage as Isabel, she emailed me the other day asking if she wanted me to visit her if she was allowed, OF COURSE! I received the most wonderful email this morning...they were able to see her...I guess she smiled alot, something that she defiantly did not do with us :), her hair was so tight with curls, she was chubby and so healthy looking, she was wearing a white little jumper with yellow green and pink flowers, her skin was beautiful and flawless and her eyes were huge (just as I remember) and they held on to her little hand and gave her a big kiss and told her that her mommy and daddy loved her so much, what a precious gift they gave us this morning...thank you...

Still haven't heard anything new, I emailed our agency last night and they said they hoped to hear something by today but I haven't heard back from them.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you was able to have some new about your little girl. Keep faith, God is in control of this situation. Praying that you will be waiting for your visa pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news yet???? I'm waiting impatiently for you.
    Praying for you
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete