Monday, January 3, 2011

seven and a half weeks!

7 and a half weeks until we travel to meet our daughter an attend court; oh let the time go quicker! Every time I look at her picture my heart melts with happiness and a longing just to hold her and a kiss on those big cheeks and stare into her big eyes and thank Jesus for the moment. For now I am just enjoying each moment right now, I am kinda treating it like I am pregnant, you want your baby out so bad but you are enjoying each day in the process. I guess I have lots of time to prepare for her, I have been purging my house like crazy cause everyone tells me that I wont have time once she comes and who wants to do that anyway when she's at home. I have a ton of boxes of things to give to the Sal Army and just doing my "spring cleaning" I also cleaned out Isabel's room the other day, it had turned into our junk room for many months, it finally looks like a nursery again, I cant wait for her to lay in the crib that Lee made for her. It is also SO hard not to buy clothes for her since we dont know exactly when she will be coming home and how much she will weigh, so temping though. What I do know is that I dont need anything else for the nursery, for the last 3 years I think i have bough everything on this earth that is pink and green lol :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment