Monday, December 20, 2010

New pictures!

All this good news seems to happen in the morning! This morning our agency emailed is 2 new pictures of Isabel, I CANNOT wait to post them, she is such a doll. She is giggling in this newest picture and wearing pink, which my niece will be very pleased about. And another amazing God detail, Isabel is laying on the exact same blanket I bought for her as her first gift 3 years ago, wow, again…goose bumps. I had to run to her nursery to make sure, it makes her feel a little closer.

We have also made our travel arrangements. We fly out of Calgary on February 24th at 8:00 pm for a 8 hour flight to London, then we have a 10 hour layover and then fly directly to Addis, Ethiopia for another 8 hours or so and will arrive at 7:00 am their time. We will arrive home on March the 4th then the waiting begins for her visa, please continue to pray that a miracle will happen so it wont take the 4-6 months that they predict.

No comments:

Post a Comment