Saturday, November 12, 2011
stay tuned...
Ok, I have a QUICK second. I have been getting a TON of flack that I haven't updated the blog or posted pics. I will try very hard this week, I would love to update you all its just that life is so busy now that i seldom ever go downstairs on the computer. I find it much easier to take a quick pic on my phone and upload it to FB. I think after I post this week it may be my last post. We received our referral Nov 23 2010 so it is kind of fitting since it is close to that time and the blog is titled Bringing Isabel Home and she is now home....thank you God...! It will be a way of ending the story and starting a new one here at home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment