I have this song in my head right now, "We will wait upon the Lord, yes wait upon the Lord" Hmmmm may this song be fitting to our situation? A dear old friend also told me last week, who is waiting for something so important as well, that she repeats over and over, "God do your work..." She says this when she is at her limits with waiting, now it just seems to come naturally for her. I guess its almost a release, that no we don't have control and that we are giving God permission to do His "behind the scenes" work (not that God needs our permission but its a way of surrendering I guess) So today I am at my limit with waiting so here it goes, "God do YOUR work" I was also reminded that He says, "For I know the plans I have for you" Not me but Him, HE knows HIS plans for ME!
*Please please pray for the food and drought crisis in Ethiopia right now*
http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110711/ethiopia-food-aid-drought-110711/20110711/?hub=EdmontonHome

Somali women soothe their children, who are receiving treatment for malnutrition, at a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Dagahaley Camp, outside Dadaab, Kenya, Monday, July 11, 2011. (AP / Rebecca Blackwell
Thinking of you.... xxx
ReplyDeleteI think you and I are competing for the same gold medal. Most days I feel like I am losing (it). Praying for you. You should find out soon I would think.
ReplyDeleteYour very impatient friend,
Elsie