Monday, April 18, 2011

Still waiting

So it was a bit of an emotional weekend for me, lots of the memories of our time in Ethiopia came up. I had lunch with some friends who haven't heard the whole story so that was a bit hard but it was so nice to see them and also catch up on other things as well.

I met with my Dr on Fri and my medical report that we have been waiting on still hasn't even been started yet, this is disappointing. But I have been praying that my report arrive in Ethiopia at the exact time that it needs to and that it will fall into the right persons hand so maybe this isn't the right timing for my report to be completed, I have to believe that or I will go crazy that I cant control the timeline.

So the other family I have been asking you all to pray for that is in a similar situation as ours got more bad news last week which means more pain for them and possibly us but God still can work miracles, pray that for them.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to both families and possibly others also affected by this. God is still in the business of providing miracles and we will not stop praying.

    ReplyDelete